Veni, vidi, vici [microform] : the triumph of the most excellent & illustrious, Oliver Cromwell, &c., set forth in a panegyricke / written originally in Latine, and faithfully done into English heroicall verse, by T.M. ... ; whereunto is added an elegy upon the death of the late Lord Deputy of Ireland, the much lamented, Henry Ireton, &c.
- Related Titles:
- Triumph of the most excellent & illustrious, Oliver Cromwell
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 938:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1044
View MARC record | catkey: 2652588