The compleat arithmetician, or, The whole art of arithmetick, vulgar and decimal [microform] : in a plain and easie method, suitable to the meanest capacity : in which the multiplication and division of numbers of several denominations, and the rule of alligation are more fully explained than in any treatise of this nature, yet extant / by J.N., Philomath
- Newton, John, 1622-1678
- London : Printed for John Taylor ... and Christopher Browne ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 187 pages
- Related Titles:
- Compleat arithmetician and Whole art of arithmetick, vulgar and decimal
- Dedicatory signed: John Newton. and Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 284:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1054 and Arber's Term cat. II 368
View MARC record | catkey: 2652711