An idea of geography and navigation [microform] : containing easie rules for finding the latitude and difference of longitude of places by observation of the sun, moon and stars ... : also, tables of the sun's declinaision and right ascension for ever, navigation / by Samuel Newton, Master of the Math. School at Christ's Hospital ...
- Newton, Samuel, Master of the Math. School at Christ's Hospital
- London : Printed for Christopher Hussey ... sold likewise by M. Marsh [and 3 others], 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 240, that is, 340 pages, 3 unnumbered folded plates : illustrations
- "Astronomical tables of the sun and stars" has special t.p.
Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 284:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1074
View MARC record | catkey: 2652718