A paraphrase and annotations upon all the books of the New Testament [microform] : briefly explaining all the difficult places thereof / H. Hammond ...
- Hammond, Henry, 1605-1660
- London : Printed by E.F. T.R. and J.M. for Ric. Davis bookseller in Oxford, 1675.
- The fourth edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, XII, 949 pages, 22 unnumbered pages
- Index: p. -
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 940:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H575
View MARC record | catkey: 2652777