Rudimenta grammatices in gratiam juventutis anglicæ conscripta, or, The rudiments of grammar written for the benefit of the English youth [microform] : in a more plain and easy method than hath been published heretofore : to which is added a short vocabulary, containing several forms of speaking, very profitable and useful for children to learn the Latine tongue : as also a short poem, very necessary to teach children good breeding and civility, especially at table : with the sayings of the seven wise men of Greece : concluding with the Lords prayer, the Creed, and Ten commandments in Latine, with morning and evening prayers, graces before and after meat, very useful both for the spiritual and temporal good and education of children / by P.K.
- P. K.
- London : Printed by F.C. for Thomas Sawbridge ..., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 151 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Rudiments of grammar
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library. and Advertisements: p.  at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 280:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, K16
View MARC record | catkey: 2652900