Some genuine remains of the late pious and learned John Lightfoot, D.D [microform] : consisting of three tracts ... : together with a large preface concerning the author, his learned debates in the assembly of divines, his peculiar opinions, his Christian piety, and the faithful discharge of his ministry
- Lightfoot, John, 1602-1675
- London : Printed by R.J. for J. Robinson ... and J. Wyat ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, xc, 6 unnumbered pages, 295 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- (from t.p.) Rules for a student of the Holy Scriptures --Meditations upon some abstruser points of divinity, and explanations of divers difficult places of Scripture -- An exposition of two select articles of the Appostles Creed.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Table of contents: p. - following preface.
Advertisement: p.  at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 944:31)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2070
View MARC record | catkey: 2652926