Antichrist unvailed by the finger of Gods power [microform] : and his visage discovered by the light of Christ Jesus, and his ministers, members, works, and lying wonders, manifested by the spirit of God, a manifestation whereof is given to every man (and woman) to profit withal : with friendly and serious invitations, exhortations, and warnings to all professors of Christianity, to beware of that antichristian spirit that leadeth to destruction, and of those teachers, who are influenced by it / written in the love of God by a prisoner (at Lancaster castle) for the testimony of truth, and one of the people called (in scorn) Quakers, Henry Mollineux
- Mollineux, Henry, -1719
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle ..., 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 276 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 945:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2393
View MARC record | catkey: 2652958