The Humble petition of many inhabitants in and about the city of London [microform] : presented to the Parliament by Mr. Sam. Moyer and others, May 12, 1659 : together with the answer of the Parliament thereunto
- Urging that the Commonwealth's administrative and military forces be purged of disloyal elements. and Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 279:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.279:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The questions concerning liberty, necessity, and chance [microform] : clearly stated and debated between Dr. Bramhall, Bishop of Derry, and Thomas Hobbes of Malmesbury
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3471
View MARC record | catkey: 2653009