Fortunes tennis-ball, or, The most excellent history of Dorastus and Fawnia [microform] : rendred in delightful English verse and worthy the perusal of all sorts of people / by S.S., Gent
- S. S., Gent
- London : Printed by A.P. for Tho. Vere ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Greene, Robert, 1558-1592
- Related Titles:
- Fortunes tennis ball, Most excellent history of Dorastus and Fawnia, and Pleasant historie of Dorastus and Fawnia
- Illustrated t.p., A metrical version of Robert Green's novel Pandosto, first published in 1588 and later issued as: The pleasant historie of Dorastus and Fawnia. On this novel Shakespeare founded Winter's Tale., Manuscript note tipped in at front., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 297:46)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3164
View MARC record | catkey: 2653079