An answer to a late pamphlet entituled, Obedience and submission to the present government, demonstrated from Bp. Overall's Convocation-book [microform] : with a postscript in answer to Dr. Sherlock's Case of allegiance
- Wagstaffe, Thomas, 1645-1712
- London : Printed for Jos. Hindmarsh ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Caption title., Written by T. Wagstaffe. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.)., Imprint from colophon., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 300:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W202 and Arber's Term cat. II 349
View MARC record | catkey: 2653095