Petitions against bishops and their votes in Parliament [microform] : subscrib'd unto after a clandestine deliver'd after a tumultuous manner and falsly going under the name of a whole county or towne proved to be both contrary to our late taken protestation as also utterly unlawfull by many other cleers and evident reasons : first written for satisfaction of some private men and now published for the good of others / by J. W.
- J. W.
- London : Printed by A.N. for Richard Lownds ..., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Item at reel 249:E.133, no. 10 identified as Wing W62.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.133, no. 10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W62B
View MARC record | catkey: 2653179