Six sermons [microform] : with a discourse annexed, concerning the true reason of the suffering of Christ, wherein Crellius his answer to Grotius is considered / by Edward Stillingfleet ...
- Stillingfleet, Edward, 1635-1699
- London : Printed by R. White, for Henry Mortlock, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 571 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons
Sermon preached before the King
Discourse concerning the true reason of the suffering of Christ
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
"A sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons", "A sermon preached before the King", and "A discourse concerning the true reason of the sufferings of Christ" each has separate t.p.
Table of contents: p. -
Errata: p. 
Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 948:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5669
View MARC record | catkey: 2653182