His Majesties most gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, on Monday the twenty seventh day of April, 1696 [microform].
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Thanks Parliament for money and requests its obedience to King's administrators.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 951:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2407
View MARC record | catkey: 2653230