Eutropii Historiæ romanæ breviarium [microform] / notis et emendationibus illustravit Anna Tanaquilli Fabri filia, in usum Delphini
- Related Titles:
- Historiæ romanæ breviarium and Breviarum ab urbe condita
- Index: p. 129-161., Advertisement: p.  at end., and Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 665:5)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.665:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The elements of Euclid explain'd, in a new, but most easie method [microform] : together with the use of every proposition through all parts of the mathematicks / written in French, by ... F. Claud. Francis Milliet de Chales ... ; and now carefully done into English, and purg'd from a multitude of errors, which had escap'd in the original
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3436
View MARC record | catkey: 2653270