The Late King James's letter to his privy-counsellors [microform] : with just reflections upon it, and upon the pretended Prince of Wales : and a short account of the judgment of the Parliament, I E. 4 in confutation of the author of The case of allegiance to a king in possession, with the reason why the sham birth has not been publickly expos'd.
- London : Printed for Ric. Chiswell ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31 pages
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- The author of The case of allegiance to a king in possession is Thomas Browne. Cf. Halkett and Laing (2nd ed.).
This item is identified as Wing J203 at reel 279:17 and as Wing L549A at reel 1425:18.
Wing number J203 is cancelled in Wing (CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of originals in Huntington Library and British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968 and 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 279:17 and 1425:18)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.279:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The questions concerning liberty, necessity, and chance [microform] : clearly stated and debated between Dr. Bramhall, Bishop of Derry, and Thomas Hobbes of Malmesbury
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L549A
Arber's Term cat. II 427
View MARC record | catkey: 2653293