The conclave of physicians [microform] : in two parts, detecting their intrigues, frauds, and plots, against their patients, and their destroying the faculty of physick : also a peculiar discourse of the Jesuits bark, the history thereof, with its true use and abuse : moreover an account of some eminent cases and new principles in physick, of greater use than any yet known / by Gideon Harvey ...
- Harvey, Gideon, 1640?-1700?
- London : Printed for James Partridge ..., 1686.
- The second edition with many alterations.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 138; 2 unnumbered pages, 124 pages
- Advertisement: prelim. p. -.
Each part has special t.p.; the second, dated 1685, also has separate paging.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 668:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1060
View MARC record | catkey: 2653346