A Trve relation of the late hurliburly at Kingston upon Thames on Wednesday the 12th of Juua [sic] caused by Collonell Lundsford and the rest of his company [microform] : and the towne fearing they would rise up in rebellion one cam [sic] speddily to declare it at London : upon which the traine band were raised and caused to watch all night for the safety of the city
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 3 pages
- Related Titles:
- True relation of the late hurliburly at Kingston upon Thames on Wednesday the 12th of Juua [sic].
- Illustrated t.p.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.131, no. 15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2984
View MARC record | catkey: 2653379