The aprentices [sic] advice to the XII bishops lately accused of high treason by the honourable assemblies of both Houses [microform] : with our friendly admonition, to take heed how they falsely accuse those innocent worthies in Parliament, whose lives are more deare to us then all the 25 prelates, though they were hang'd together
- Additional Titles:
- Apprentices advice to the XII bishops
- [London] : [s.n]., Printed in the new yeare of the Bishops feare, Anno Dom. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- In verse.
Sometimes attributed to John Taylor, 1580-1653.
This item appears at reel 249:E.131, no. 10, as Wing T431 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.), and at reel 2281:23 as Wing (2nd ed.) A3583B.
Reproduction of originals in Thomason Collection, British Library, and Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.131, no. 10; 2281:23.)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A3583B
Wise, T. J. Ashley lib. II 124
View MARC record | catkey: 2653489