England's remembrancer [microform] : setting forth the beginning of papal tyrannies, bloody persecutions, plots, and inhuman butcheries, exercised on the professors of the Gospel in England dissenting from the Church of Rome : with an account of all, or most of the martyrs that were put to death by the cruel papists in this kingdom, until the Reformation in the reign of King Edw. 6 and Queen Elizabeth : also the first rise of the writ de heretico comburendo, for burning of hereticks ...
- London : Printed for E. Smith ..., 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 173 pages
- Related Titles:
- True view of popish persecutions
- Running title: A true view of popish persecutions.
Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 210:25)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.210:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Grammatica Latina [microform] / authore Patricio Dykes
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3036
View MARC record | catkey: 2653540