The Art of catechising, or, The compleat catechist [microform] : in four parts ...
- London : Printed by J.L. for Henry Bonwicke ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 215 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- (from t.p.) I. The church-catechism resolved into easie questions, to be answered only by yes or no -- II. An exposition of it in a continued, full, and plain discourse -- III. The church-catechism resolved into Scripture-proofs -- IV. The whole duty of man reduced into questions, to be answered by a single yes or no.
- Related Titles:
- Art of catechising
- "Imprimatur. Feb. 4, 1690/1. Z. Isham, R.P.D. Henrico Episc. Lond. à sacris"
Advertisements: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 303:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3786
Arber's Term cat. II 355
View MARC record | catkey: 2653603