A Trve relation of the approach of Prince Rvpert to that good towne of Marlborow [microform] : and how he was resisted by the townesmen with the ayd of the faithfull militia of Wiltshire, till Serjeant Major Skippon arriv'd there with some of his excellence the Earle of Essex forces : with which he gave the said Prince Rupert Battell, and obtained of him and his cavaliers a glorious victory : with a speech made by the said serjeant Major Skippon to his souldiers before the said battell / truly certified in a letter from thence to a citizen of good credit in London, and to be published
- London : Printed for Iohn Matthewes, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- True relation of the approach of Prince Rupert to that good towne of Marlborow
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.130, no. 9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2927
View MARC record | catkey: 2653688