A True and perfect relation of a great and happy victory obtained by the Parliaments forces under the command of Colonell Ruthin, over Sir Ralph Hopton, and his cavaliers neer Plymmouth [microform] : with the names of the prisoners they have taken in the battell, and diverse other passages of extraordinary importance : as it was sent in a letter from the committe at Dartmouth, directed to the right honourable the Lords and others of the committee for the safety of the kingdome : and read at a conference of both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday the 13 of December, 1642
- [London] : ... Printed for John Wright ..., Decemb. 14, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ruthyen, William
- "Subscribed unto by William Ruthyen ... [and others]"
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.130, no. 25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2540
View MARC record | catkey: 2653702