The ingenious youth's companion [microform] : furnished with variety of copies of the hand in fashion, adorned with curious ffigures [sic] and flourishes / invented and performed ... by John Seddon
- Engraved throughout by John Sturt.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 293:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.293:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The second report of Doctor John Faustus [microform] : declaring how he was amongst the infernal spirits, and how he used to appear again upon the earth, and what strange things he did : also very wonderful apparitions of the infernal king, and his followers, and likewise strange exploits of Wagner and his three familiars
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2356
View MARC record | catkey: 2653717