The history of the Old Testament methodiz'd according to the order and series of time wherein the several things therein mentioned were transacted ... [microform] : to which is annex'd a Short history of the Jewish affairs from the end of the Old Testament to the birth of our Saviour : and a map also added of Canaan and the adjacent countries ... / by Samuel Cradock ...
- Cradock, Samuel, 1621?-1706
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons ..., 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts (21 unnumbered pages, 677 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 50 pages, 2 unnumbered pages)
- Related Titles:
- Short history of the Jewish affairs from the end of the Old Testament to the birth of Christ
- "A chronological table of the seven ages of the world from the creation to the death of Jesus Christ" and "A map of Canaan" (both folded) inserted after p. , pt. 1; and "The particular kings that reigned successively in those four kingdom" inserted between p. 2-3 of pt. 2.
Errata on p. .
Advertisement on p. - at end of pt. 2.
Reproduction of original in University of Chicago Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 311:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6750
Arber's Term cat. II 44
View MARC record | catkey: 2653773