The parish-clerk's vade mecum, or, An alphabetical concordance of the most material words and sentences in the book of singing Psalms [microform] : used in Parish churches, pointing out also psalms suited to all the great festivals of the Church of England, and most other special occasions, useful for all such as would sing with the spirit and with the understanding also / by B.P. ...
- B. P., Parish clerk
- London : Printed by Benj. Motte ..., and to be sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 148 pages
- Related Titles:
- Parish-clerk's vade mecum
Alphabetical concordance of the most material words
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 946:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P8
Arber's Term Cat. II 520
View MARC record | catkey: 2653800