Londons remembrancer [microform] : wherein the inhabitants thereof may review the Lords dealings with them in a few years last past, which is a warning to them to repent and not to persist in their wickedness, which brought down the judgements of God upon them
- Jones, E. (Evan)
- London : [publisher not identified], 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Signed, p. 6: E. Jones.
Contains an account of the breaking up of the meetings at Peel and Mile End Green by soldiers.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 671:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J941
View MARC record | catkey: 2653823