An anatomical lecture of man, or, A map of the little world, delineated in essayes and characters [microform] / by Samuell Person ...
- Person, Samuel, active 17th century
- London : Printed by T. Mabb for Samuell Ferris ..., 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 95 pages
- Related Titles:
- Map of the little world
- Added engraved t.p.
Advertisement: prelim. p. -.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 701:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1665
View MARC record | catkey: 2653984