Maronides, or, Virgil travestie [microform] : being a new paraphrase upon the fifth book of Virgils Aeneids, in burlesque verse / by John Phillips ...
- Phillips, John, 1631-1706
- London : Printed by S. and B.G., and are to be sold by Nathaniel Brooks ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 134, that is, 152 pages
- Related Titles:
- Virgil travestie
- Errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 701:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2090A
View MARC record | catkey: 2653985