A true relation from Germany, of a Protestant shepherd's killing a counterfeit devil, that would have perverted him to popery, July 29, new stile, 1676 [microform] : being a contrivance of two monks that dress'd themselves one in the likeness of an angel, the other of a devil, and so in the night came to this poor shepherd, to affright and seduce him : with an account of what pass'd between them, how the shepherd kill'd him that acted the Devil, and buried him, and the trouble he has been like to come into since for the same
- London : Printed for D.M., 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 704:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2869A
View MARC record | catkey: 2654088