The compleat lawyer, or, A treatise concerning tenures & estates in lands of inheritance for life and other hereditaments [microform] : and chattels real and personal : and how any of them may be conveyed in a legal form by fine, recovery, deed or word, as the case shall require / by William Noy ... ; together with observations on the authors life
- Noy, William, 1577-1634
- London : Printed for S.S. and are to be sold by W. Jacob ... and John Amery ..., 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 116, that is, 117 pages : portrait
- Related Titles:
- Compleat lawyer
Treatise concerning tenures & estates in lands &c.
Treatise concerning tenures and estates in lands &c.
- Frontispiece portrait of Noy.
"A brief treatise containing tenures and estates in lands, &c.": p. 53-116.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1022:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1446
View MARC record | catkey: 2654103