The case of infant-baptism [microform] : in five questions ...
- (from t.p.) I. Whether infants are uncapable of baptism -- II. Whether infants are excluded from baptism by Christ -- III. Whether it is lawful to separate from a church, which appointeth infants to be baptised -- IV. Whether it be the duty of Christian parents to bring their children unto baptism -- V. Whether it is lawful to communicate with believers, who were baptized in their infancy.
- Related Titles:
- Case of infant baptism
- Written by George Hickes. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.)., Advertisements: p. - at end., Errata: p.  at end., Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York., "A letter of Mr. Philpot, to a friend of his, prisoner the same time in Newgate, wherein is debated and discussed the matter or question of infants to be baptized": p. 92-106., and Marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 319:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1842
View MARC record | catkey: 2654108