An exhortation to the taking of the Solemne league and covenant for reformation and defence of religion, the hononr [sic] and happinesse of the king, and the peace and safety of the three kingdomes of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform].
- Nye, Philip, 1596?-1672
- Printed at London : For Ralph Smith ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Caption title., Imprint from p. 8., "A Solemn league and covenant for reformation, and defence of religion, the honour and happiness of the king ...": (p. 9-20.), "The Declaration of the kingdoms of England and Scotland, joyned in arms for the vindication and defence of their religion, liberties, and laws, against the popish, prelaticall, and malignant party, by the honorable Houses of the Parliament in England ...": (p. 21-32.), "A Declaration of the kingdome of Scotalnd, for information and satisfaction to their brethern of England, concerning the present expedition into England.": p. 33-40:, Attributed to Nye by Wing., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1022:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1493.
View MARC record | catkey: 2654145