The protestant resolution of faith [microform] : being an answer to three questions : I. How far we must depend on the authority of the church for the true sense of Scripture? II. Whether a visible succession from Christ to this day makes a church, which has this succession, an infallible interpreter of Scripture, and whether no church, which has not this succession, can teach the true sense of Scripture? III. Whether the Church of England can make out such a visible succession?
- Sherlock, William, 1641?-1707
- London : Printed for F. Gardiner ..., 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 37 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Advertisement: p.  at end. and Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 703:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3332
View MARC record | catkey: 2654204