Expresse commands from both the honourable Houses of Parliaments [microform] : containing these particular heads following : I. to all justices and other superior officers that shall have authority to administer the oath of allegiance and supremacy : that whosoever shall deny the acceptance of either of the same they be forthwith committed and their names delivered vp to the House : II. that those abuses concerning the defence of His Majesties forts not accomplished be peesently [sic] looked into : III. that the abuses of printing be likewise reformed and the publishing of obnoxious matters in Pamphlets be severely punished
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Robert Cotton, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- At head of title: Die jovis vicess-primo die martit [sic], 1642.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 251:E.141, no. 3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E1534
McAlpin Coll. II 35
View MARC record | catkey: 2654227