A narrative of the wicked plots carried on by Seignior Gondamore for advancing the popish religion and Spanish faction [microform] / heartily recommended to all Protestants by Rich. Dugdale, Gent
- Scott, Thomas, 1580?-1626
- London : Printed by T.B. and are to be sold by Robert Clavel ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lerma, Francisco Sandoval y Rojas, duque de, 1552-1625
Gondomar, Diego Sarmiento de Acuña, Conde de, 1567-1626
- Sometimes attributed to Richard Dugdale. cf. Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
The projected marriage between Prince Charles, afterwards Charles I and Maria, the Infanta of Spain, entered largely into the negotiations here reported.
"The president's [i.e. the Duke of Lerma's] speech requiring the ambassador to give an account of his plots and wicked intrigues against England": p. 3-3 [i.e. 5].
The ambassador's reply: p. 3 [i.e. 5]-16.
Item at reel 314:6 identified as Wing D2472 (number cancelled).
Reproductions of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 314:6 and 778:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2086
View MARC record | catkey: 2654237