A perfect copy of all summons of the nobility to the great councils and parliaments of this realm from the XLIX of King Henry the IIId until these present times [microform] : with catalogues of such noblemen as have been summoned to Parliament in right of their wives, and of such other noblemen as derive their titles of honour from the heirs-female from whom they are descended, and of such noblemens eldest sons as have been summoned to Parliament by some of their fathers titles / extracted from publick records by Sir William Dugdale, Kt. ...
- Dugdale, William, 1605-1686
- London : Printed by S.R. for Robert Clavell ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 580 pages, 26 unnumbered pages
- Latin text with English preface.
Advertisement on p. .
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 314:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2491
Arber's Term cat. II 145
View MARC record | catkey: 2654240