Many wonderfvl and very remakeable [sic] passages, vvhich hath come to passe within the memorie of man here in this our nation [microform] : and also of the manifold deliverencies we have had by the power of God from the devowring sword : humbly presented to the consideration of the Honorable House of Commons, now assembled in Parliament, and to all the loving people of Great Brittaine / by a Well wisher both of church and state
- Well wisher both of church and state
- London : Printed for George Thompson, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Many wonderfvl and very remakeable [sic] passages vvhich hath come to passe
Many wonderful and very remarkable passages which hath come to passe
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.134, no. 16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M555
View MARC record | catkey: 2654386