A briefe note of the benefits that grow to this realm by the observation of fish-dayes [microform] : with a reason and cause wherefore the law in that behalfe made, is ordained : very necessary to bee kept in the houses of all men, especially common victuallers : together with an estimate of what beefes might be spared in a yeare in the citie of London by one dayes abstinence in a weeke : collected out of severall statutes in the reigne of Queen Elizabeth / published by John Erswicke...
- Erswicke, John
- London : Printed for Tho. Bankes, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.137, no. 6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3250
View MARC record | catkey: 2654512