A letter from the speaker of the House of Commons, to the gentry, freeholders and inhabitants of the county of Yorkshire in answer to their protestation [microform].
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662
- London : Printed by L.N. and J.F. for E. Husbands and J. Franck ..., September 8, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Signed at end: W.L.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 672:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1073
View MARC record | catkey: 2654592