To the King and both houses of Parliament sitting at Westminster, and to every particular member thereof [microform] : this is a timely warning that they do not make laws against the righteous and innocent people of the Lord called Quakers, as the unrighteous rulers whom God overthrew before them, did / by Humphrey Wolrich
- Wollrich, Humphry, 1633?-1707
- London : Printed for Robert Wilson ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 971:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3302
View MARC record | catkey: 2654695