Impvtatio fidei, or, A treatise of justification [microform] : wherein ey imputation of faith for righteousness mentsioned Rom. 43.5. is explained & also ey great question largly handled whether, ey active obedience of Christ performed to ey morall law be imputed in justification or not : or how it is imputed : therein likewise many other difficulties and questions touching ty great business of justification : viz, ty matter & forme thereof etc are opened & cloared [sic] : together with ey explication of diverse scriptures with partly speake partly seeme to speake to the matter herein dicussed / by John Goodwin ...
- Goodwin, John, 1594?-1665
- London : Printed by R.O. and G.D. and are to be sold by Andrew Crooke ..., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 58 unnumbered pages, 210, 231 pages
- Related Titles:
- Impvtatio fidei
Treatise of justification
- Illustrated t.p.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.139, no. 1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1172
View MARC record | catkey: 2654713