Observations upon three earthquakes [microform] : its natural causes, kinds, and manifold effects and presages : occasioned by the last which happend the 8th of September, 1694, in the Kingdom of Naples in Italy ... : with reference to these two considerable earthquakes, the first of which happened in Queen Elizabeth's reign, the 8th day of Sept[e]mber, 1691 [i.e. 1601], which was sensibly felt throughout all Europe and some part of Asia in the same moment, and the last which happened lately the same 8th day of September, 1692 ... / by J.D.R., French minister
- J. D. R., French minister
- London : Printed for the author ... and to be sold at Mr. Cockrel, bookseller ... and at Mr. Vaillant, French bookseller ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 47 pages
- Related Titles:
- Earth twice shaken wonderfully
- Caption title: The earth twice shaken wonderfully. and Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 330:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R38
View MARC record | catkey: 2654736