The Christian life. Part I [microform] : from its beginning, to its consummation in glory : together with the several means and instruments of Christianity conducing thereunto : with directions for private devotion, and forms of prayer, fitted to the several states of Christians / by John Scott ...
- Scott, John, 1639-1695
- London : Printed by R.N. for Walter Kettilby ..., 1694.
- The sixth edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 436 pages, 1 leaf of plates
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 702:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2048 and Arber's Term cat. II 530
View MARC record | catkey: 2654830