Memorials of the method and maner [sic] of proceedings in Parliament in passing bills [microform] : together with several rules and customs, which by long and constant practice have obtained the name of Orders of the House : gathered by observation, and out of the journal books from the time of Edward 6 / by H.S.E., C.P.
- Scobell, Henry, -1660
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Wing entry imprint omits the name of John Field. and Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 702:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S923
View MARC record | catkey: 2654831