A message from both Houses of Parliament unto His Majestie concerning the prince his son [microform] : with the ansvver of His Majestie thereunto : together with His Majesties answer to the desire of both Houses concerning the militia
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Robert Barker ..., and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
- The answer concerning the militia was seperately published with title: His Maiesties letter to the Lord Keeper : together with his message to both Houses of Parliamnt.
Year of publication from Thomason Coll.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.136, no. 3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E1654
Thomason Coll. v. 1, pt. 2, p. 80
View MARC record | catkey: 2654887