The severall votes and resolutions of both Houses of Parliament concerning the Kings last message [microform] : sent from Huntington to both Houses on Wednesday the 16 of March, 1641 : with His Majesties message before to both Houses of Parliament, March 15, 1641
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Printed at London : For Rich. Harper and I. G., 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- The first and largest part of this pamphlet consists of the King's message originally published with title: His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament upon his removall to the citie of York., Important statements of general policy on both sides., Year of publication from Thomason Coll., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.140, no. 8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2301 and Thomason Coll. v. 1, pt. 1, p. 90
View MARC record | catkey: 2654891