A case of conscience, concerning the sacrament of the Lords Supper [microform] : when either the bread or wine is wanting, or when there is a desire, yet with an antipathy to them, or debilitie to receive them / proposed to John Ley ...
- Ley, John, 1583-1662
- London : Printed by R.H. for George Lathum ..., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 963:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1871
View MARC record | catkey: 2654933