Letters to the council of state, from the commissioners of the militia of several counties, &c [microform] : informing them of the several marches of Colonel Lamberts forces, and shewing their readiness to suppress them and a letter from the Lord Montagu, expressing the fleets obedience to the council and Parliament, also a letter from Col. Ingoldsby, who with his own hands took Col. Lambert prisoner : with some further information given by the messenger that came first with the news and was in person at the randezvous on Edge-hill, when Col. Okey and Major Creed appeared there
- London : Printed by Abel Roper and Thomas Collins ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 963:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1787
View MARC record | catkey: 2654936