The speech of William Earl of Crawford [microform] : presented to the Parliament of Scotland. 1690
- Crawford, William Lindsay, Earl of, 1644-1698
- Printed at Edinburgh : [publisher not identified] ; And re-printed at London : By George Croom ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library., Imprint from colophon., and Caption title.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 964:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.964:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A moniter of mortalitie [microform] : in two sermons, by a consideration of the manifold and uncertaine surprizalls of death, guiding the pace and passages of a temporall life, towards the obtainement of life eternall, occasioned by the death of that hopefull young gentleman John Archer Esquire, sonne and heir to Sir Simon Archer, Knight of Warwickshiere and by the death of Mistris Harpur, a grave and godly matron, (wife to Mr. Henry Harpur of the city of Chester,) and of the death of their religious daughter Phabe Harper, a child of about 12 years of age / by Iohn Ley
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2327
View MARC record | catkey: 2655012