Several miscellaneous and weighty cases of conscience [microform] : learnedly and judiciously resolved / by the Right Reverend Father in God, Dr. Thomas Barlow ...
- Barlow, Thomas, 1607-1691
- London : Printed and sold by Mrs. Davis ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 7 parts ([9, 3-93 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 14 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 40 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 134, 78 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 3-46 pages, 1 unnumbered page) : portrait
- (from t.p.) I. Of toleration of Protestant dissenters -- II. The King's power to pardon murder -- III. Objections from Gen. 9, 6 answered -- IV. Mr. Cottington's case of divorce -- V. For toleration of the Jews -- VI. About setting up images in churches -- VII. An dominium fundatur in gratiâ?
- Pt. 6, p. 1-47 have print show-through in the filmed copy; pt. 6, p. 1-47 photographed from Bodleian Library copy and inserted at the end.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Imperfect: film lacks pt. 3.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 343:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B843
View MARC record | catkey: 2655018